- School will be closed TOMORROW (November 1) due to an in-service day.
- MONDAY (November 4) is our class visit to the Scholastic Book Fair! If interested in allowing your child to purchase books, please send money along with them on Monday. You can also stop by the Book Fair while you are at Martic for conferences! If interested in volunteering to help with the Book Fair, please sign up here.
- As we approach Parent-Teacher Conferences next week, I would appreciate if you could take a few minutes to fill out this quick 6-question survey either online or via the paper copy sent home with students this week. In order to best plan for our conference, I would like to know your thoughts about your child’s progress in 3rd grade so far. Please take a moment to fill out the questions that apply to you and your child. Thank you!
- November 6 & 7: Parent-Teacher Conferences
- November 6-8: Early Dismissals @ 1:30 PM
- November 8: Next Book Exchange
- November 12: PTO Fundraiser Pick-Up Night
- November 13: Picture Retake Day
- November 14: Last Day for Thanksgiving Donations
- November 15: PTO Movie Night
- November 18-20: Ag in the Classroom
- November 27: Early Dismissal @ 1:30 PM
- November 28-December 2: Thanksgiving Break; NO SCHOOL