- TOMORROW (November 6), Thursday (November 7), and Friday (November 8) will be early dismissal days at 1:30 PM!
- Parent-Teacher Conferences start TOMORROW! Since they are quickly approaching, I would appreciate if you could take a few minutes to fill out this quick 6-question survey either online or via the paper copy sent home with students last week. In order to best plan our conference, I would like to know your thoughts about your child’s progress in 3rd grade thus far. Please take a moment to fill out the questions that apply to you and your child. Thank you!
- Our Earth Science unit will begin next week! Attached is a link for the Sign-Up Genius form, outlining various items we will need for our experiments. If interested/able to make a donation, the students and I would greatly appreciate it! I am asking that these items be sent to school by next Friday (November 15) if at all possible. Thank you all so much for your support/generosity!
- Gumball Subtraction worksheet
- Spelling tic-tac-toe activity #1
- Spelling: Friday, November 8
- Reading/Vocabulary (Quiz): Monday, November 11
- Math: Tuesday, November 12
- November 8: Next Book Exchange
- November 11: Tropical Smoothie PTO Fundraiser Night
- November 12: PTO Fundraiser Pick-Up Night
- November 13: Picture Retake Day
- November 14: Last Day for Thanksgiving Donations
- November 15: PTO Movie Night
- November 18-20: Ag in the Classroom
- November 27: Early Dismissal @ 1:30 PM
- November 28-December 2: Thanksgiving Break; NO SCHOOL
- December 5: Kids Heart Challenge (Jump Rope for Heart)