***As many of you know, I will be out of the classroom from January 2-9. Due to being out of the country, I will not be able to continue my daily blog posts during that time. Please see below for any reminders and upcoming tests that may occur while I am out. Since I will not be able to post the daily homework assignments, please check your child’s planner, as they should have written it in there at the end of each school day. I look forward to continuing the daily posts when I return!
- School will be closed MONDAY (December 23) through Wednesday (January 1) for Holiday Break! We will resume again on Thursday (January 2).
- Our next book exchange is Wednesday (January 8). Please remind your child to bring their books to school on Wednesday.
- Friday (January 10) marks the end of the second marking period!
- Vocabulary (Quiz): Thursday, January 9
- Social Studies (Quiz): Thursday, January 9
- A study guide will be sent home with students on Wednesday (January 8). Please help your child study for their social studies quiz.
- Spelling: Friday, January 10
- January 13: In-Service Day; NO SCHOOL
- January 20: Martin Luther King Jr. Day; NO SCHOOL
- January 24: Early Dismissal @ 1:30 PM
- February 7: Early Dismissal @ 1:30 PM