- TODAY (January 10) marks the end of the second marking period!
- School will be closed on MONDAY (January 13) due to an in-service day!
- Our new special schedule begins on TUESDAY (January 14). Please visit the Special Schedule page of my blog for the corresponding cycle days for each special. I have also attached the cycle days below. *Please note that Phys. Ed. will no longer occur on Day B.
- Day A: Art
- Day B: Library
- Day C: Physical Education
- Day D: Music
- Since the 3rd marking period begins on Tuesday, we will be starting our next science unit very soon! I have created a Sign-Up Genius form for the (very few) food items we will be using during our Physics unit. If interested in making a donation, please sign up using the link provided. If possible, I am asking that you please send your items in by next Friday (January 17). Thank you in advance!
- January 20: Martin Luther King Jr. Day; NO SCHOOL
- January 22: Next Book Exchange
- January 24: Early Dismissal @ 1:30 PM
- February 7: Early Dismissal @ 1:30 PM