- Our next book exchange is TOMORROW (March 3). Please remind your child to bring their books to school tomorrow.
- In honor of Dr. Seuss’s birthday, we will be partaking in some silly “dress up” days this week! Each day will have a specific theme, and we encourage all students to participate in the daily themes! Please refer to the list below for each day and its corresponding theme:
- TOMORROW (March 3): Wear Different Socks Day
- Wednesday (March 4): Twin Day
- Thursday (March 5): Hat Day
- Friday (March 6): Wear Green Day
- PTO Fundraiser orders and money are due on Wednesday (March 4). If your child sold items for our fundraiser, please make sure they bring the order form/money to school on Wednesday.
- Rewrite incorrect spelling words 3 times each
- Finish Ice Cream Math worksheet
- Spelling: Friday, March 6
- Reading – Unit 6: Friday, March 6
- The sixth unit assessment will focus on comparing and contrasting nonfiction texts.
- Math: Tuesday, March 10
- March 5 & 6: Book Swap
- March 10: Talent Show Auditions @ 3:30 PM (if signed up for this date)
- March 13: Early Dismissal @ 1:30 PM
- March 13: Talent Show Auditions @ 1:30 PM (if signed up for this date)
- March 16: Girls on the Run begins
- March 20: End of Marking Period 3
- March 23: Talent Show Dress Rehearsal @ 3:30 PM
- March 26: Talent Show @ 6:30 PM
- March 27: Weather Make-Up Day
- March 30: Yearbook order forms due