***Please check out this free math resource for students to use at home! Students can practice place value, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, telling time, money, measurement, graphing, and word problems! Students can also visit XtraMath to practice their basic facts as well! They should already know how to use this site!
- Report cards will be posted to Sapphire TOMORROW (April 3). All report cards will be available through the parent portal for this marking period, as opposed to being sent home. If you do not have a parent portal account or forget your login information, please visit this link for help.
- Optional learning activities were released to Penn Manor students on Monday. The 3rd Grade page can be accessed by visiting this link. I would love to see what the students have been working on at home! Feel free to share their work via email or ClassDojo, and I will be sure to give them some feedback on what they have done!
- April 14: Online Yearbook orders due
Updates from Martic
- We are looking for some of our kids, parents, and alumni to send in short clips of themselves singing the Martic song. We plan to piece all of the videos together to make our own #MarticProud choir! If you have a video of your child singing the Martic song, please send the clip to me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The yearbook committee would like to add a page to the yearbook that shows what your children have been doing to fill their days at home. Someday, they will look back at this page and hopefully have some crazy memories and a good chuckle. If you have any photos to share, please send them to Jen Arnold at email@example.com. Please tell her the name and grade of your child as well.
- If your child sold Penn Manor or Martic spiritwear for the PTO fundraiser, those orders are currently being processed. They might take a little longer due to some of the manufacturers being shut down. As soon as these items arrive, we will determine the best way for pick up.