- Teachers will have access to the building this week to pack up student belongings that were left behind in desks and cubbies. Please take a moment to fill out this survey for your child. I am asking that responses be submitted no later than TODAY (May 7). Thank you!
- I will be hosting another Google Meet session this week to work through the second math assignment! If your child chooses to join this session, they will not need to submit this assignment to me, as this will count as their participation in Sapphire. If your child has already used our Google Classroom site, they can simply click on the Google Meet Link at the top of the page. Students can also access the session through this link as well, as long as they are signed into their Google account first. Please see the schedule below for the upcoming Google Meet session:
- TODAY (May 7) at 11:00 AM – Triangles & Quadrilaterals lesson
- May 25: Memorial Day; NO SCHOOL
- May 29: Last Day of School