- New remote learning activities will be posted to Google Classroom on MONDAY (May 11). If you are looking for a checklist to help keep track of daily activities, please refer to this suggested planner template. Students may continue to share work with me via email, ClassDojo, or Google Classroom. Please refer to this video for a tutorial on accessing Google Classroom.
- I will be hosting two Google Meet sessions next week to work through some of the upcoming assignments! If your child chooses to join these sessions, they will not need to submit these assignments to me, as this will count as their participation in Sapphire. If your child has already used our Google Classroom site, they can simply click on the Google Meet Link at the top of the page. Students can also access the sessions through this link as well, as long as they are signed into their Google account first. Please see the schedule below for the upcoming Google Meet sessions:
- Tuesday (May 12) at 1:00 PM – Partition Shapes lesson
- Thursday (May 14) at 11:00 AM – Quadrilateral Review & Shared Attributes lesson
- May 25: Memorial Day; NO SCHOOL
- May 29: Last Day of School