- New remote learning activities were posted to Google Classroom TODAY (May 18). This was the final upload of activities, as these assignments can be completed during the last two weeks of school. If you are looking for a checklist to help keep track of daily activities, please refer to this suggested planner template. Students may continue to share work with me via email, ClassDojo, or Google Classroom. Please refer to this video for a tutorial on accessing Google Classroom.
- I will be hosting two Google Meet sessions this week to work through some of the assignments! If your child chooses to join these sessions, they will not need to submit these assignments to me, as this will count as their participation in Sapphire. If your child has already used our Google Classroom site, they can simply click on the Google Meet Link at the top of the page. Students can also access the sessions through this link as well, as long as they are signed into their Google account first. Please see the schedule below for the upcoming Google Meet sessions:
- TOMORROW (May 19) at 1:00 PM – Counting & Comparing Coins and Bills lesson
- Thursday (May 21) at 11:00 AM – Making Change & Rounding to the Nearest Dollar lesson
- May 25: Memorial Day; NO SCHOOL
- May 29: Last Day of School