- TODAY (November 3) marks the end of the first marking period!
- We will follow an altered schedule this week, due to only being in school for 4 days. Please refer to the schedule below for the in-person days and corresponding groups. Students who are not physically in school on these days will still complete independent online work at home. *Please note that there will be no virtual instruction tomorrow.
- TOMORROW (November 4): Group B
- Thursday (November 5): Group B
- Thursday (November 5) will be our last day of Art for the first semester! We will begin Applied Engineering on Monday (November 9) to start off the second marking period!
- School will be closed on Friday (November 6) due to an in-service day!
Google Classroom Assignments
- MATH – Lesson 3.5 Self-Check Questions
- MATH – Lesson 3.6 Self-Check Questions
- MATH – Lesson 3.7 Self-Check Questions
- MATH – Subtraction Mystery Picture #2
- MATH – XtraMath (both days)
- READING – Inferring Edpuzzle
- READING – Main Idea Word Sort
- SPELLING – Spelling Sort
- SPELLING – Spelling City (both days)
- GRAMMAR – Subject and Predicate Practice
- SOCIAL STUDIES – Oceans Web Search
- SOCIAL STUDIES – Map Skills Test
- Math: Thursday, November 5 (Group B)
- Spelling: Thursday, November 5 (Group B)
- Math: Tuesday, November 10 (Group A)
- November 13: Last Day for Thanksgiving Donations
- November 13: Spiritwear Sale orders due
- November 17: Report Cards sent home
- November 19: Picture Retake Day
- November 23 & 24: Parent-Teacher Conferences
- November 23 & 24: Early Dismissals @ 1:30 PM
- November 25: In-Service Day; NO SCHOOL
- November 26-30: Thanksgiving Break; NO SCHOOL