- TODAY (November 5) is our last day of Art for the first semester! We will begin Applied Engineering on MONDAY (November 9) to start off the second marking period!
- School will be closed TOMORROW (November 6) due to an in-service day!
- All students will return to full-time in-person instruction on MONDAY (November 9). I look forward to seeing both Group A and Group B students come together to learn in the classroom!
- MONDAY (November 9) will be a Penn Manor Spirit Day! If your child wishes to participate in this festive day, please send them to school in their favorite Penn Manor attire or our school colors of blue and gold!
Google Classroom Assignments
- MATH – Lesson 3.5 Self-Check Questions
- MATH – Lesson 3.6 Self-Check Questions
- MATH – Lesson 3.7 Self-Check Questions
- MATH – Subtraction Mystery Picture #2
- MATH – XtraMath (both days)
- READING – Inferring Edpuzzle
- READING – Main Idea Word Sort
- SPELLING – Spelling Sort
- SPELLING – Spelling City (both days)
- GRAMMAR – Subject and Predicate Practice
- SOCIAL STUDIES – Oceans Web Search
- SOCIAL STUDIES – Map Skills Test
- Math: Tuesday, November 10 (Group A)
- Spelling: Tuesday, November 10 (Group A)
- November 13: Last Day for Thanksgiving Donations
- November 13: Spiritwear Sale orders due
- November 17: Report Cards sent home
- November 19: Picture Retake Day
- November 23 & 24: Parent-Teacher Conferences
- November 23 & 24: Early Dismissals @ 1:30 PM
- November 25: In-Service Day; NO SCHOOL
- November 26-30: Thanksgiving Break; NO SCHOOL
- December 4: Winter Wonderland PTO Event