- Report cards will be sent home TODAY (November 17).
- Thursday (November 19) is Picture Retake Day! If your child needs to get their pictures retaken, please send the original pictures back to school on Thursday.
- As we approach Parent-Teacher Conferences next week, I would appreciate if you could take a few minutes to fill out this quick 6-question survey either online or via the paper copy sent home with students last week. In order to best plan for our conference, I would like to know your thoughts about your child’s progress in 3rd grade so far. Please take a moment to fill out the questions that apply to you and your child. Thank you!
- Spelling worksheet
- Challenge Spellers: Write spelling words 2 times each
- Gumball Subtraction worksheet
- Math: Thursday, November 19
- Spelling: Friday, November 20
- Reading/Vocabulary (Quiz): Tuesday, November 24
- November 23 & 24: Parent-Teacher Conferences
- November 23 & 24: Early Dismissals @ 1:30 PM
- November 25: In-Service Day; NO SCHOOL
- November 26-30: Thanksgiving Break; NO SCHOOL
- November 29: Virtual Scholastic Book Fair ends
- December 4: Winter Wonderland PTO Event
- December 14: Last Day of Applied Engineering
- December 15: First Day of Physical Education