- TOMORROW (January 13) will be Wishful Wednesday! If your child wishes to participate in this festive day, please send them to school in their favorite Hawaiian shirt or vacation gear!
- Thursday (January 14) will be Penn Manor Pride Day! If your child wishes to participate in this festive day, please send them to school in their favorite Penn Manor or Martic attire!
- Friday (January 15) will be Give Your Tootsies a Break Day! If your child wishes to participate in this festive day, please send them to school with some slippers!
- Spelling worksheet
- Challenge Spellers: Write spelling words 2 times each
- Finish Ice Cream Math worksheet
- Reading – Unit 4: Thursday, January 14
- As part of our reading curriculum, we will begin to have unit assessments to evaluate the students’ ability to perform a cold read and answer questions relating to the unit’s focus skills. The first unit assessment will focus on identifying the central message of fictional texts.
- Spelling: Friday, January 15
- January 18: Martin Luther King Jr. Day; NO SCHOOL
- January 19: Hat Day (wear a hat)
- January 20: Exercise Gear Day (wear your favorite exercise gear)
- January 21: End of Marking Period 2
- January 21: Last Day of Physical Education
- January 22: In-Service Day; NO SCHOOL
- January 25: First Day of Music
- January 26: Tartan Tuesday (wear plaid or flannel)
- January 27: Wild Wednesday (wear tie-dye or neon)
- January 28: Camo for Kids Day (wear camo)
- January 29: Early Dismissal @ 1:30 PM
- January 29: Radical Rainbow Day (wear yellow)
- February 5: Report Cards sent home
- February 5: Wear Red Day (wear red to support the American Heart Association)
- February 10: Valentines due (if your child wishes to bring some in)
- February 12: Valentine’s Day Celebration