- TOMORROW (January 13) will be Penn Manor Pride Day! If your child wishes to participate in this festive day, please send them to school in their favorite Penn Manor or Martic attire!
- Friday (January 14) will be Give Your Tootsies a Break Day! If your child wishes to participate in this festive day, please send them to school with some slippers!
- Finish Ice Cream Math worksheet
- Spelling worksheet
- Challenge Spellers: Write spelling words 2 times each
- Spelling: Friday, January 14
- Social Studies (Quiz): Thursday, January 20
- A study guide will be sent home with students on Wednesday (January 19). Please help your child study for their social studies quiz.
- Math: Monday, January 24
- January 17: Martin Luther King Jr. Day; NO SCHOOL
- January 18: Last Day of Library
- January 18: Hat Day (wear a hat)
- January 19: Workout Wednesday (wear exercise gear)
- January 19: Dodgeball Game (whole-class reward)
- January 20: End of Marking Period 2
- January 21: In-Service Day; NO SCHOOL
- January 24: PTO Castle Roller Skating Event @ 5:30 PM
- January 25: First Day of Applied Engineering
- January 25: Tartan Tuesday (wear plaid or flannel)
- January 26: Wild Wednesday (wear tie-dye or neon colors)
- January 27: Next Book Exchange
- January 27: Camo for Kids Day (wear camo)
- January 28: Early Dismissal @ 1:30 PM
- January 28: Radical Rainbow Day (wear yellow)