- 6th grade students will continue to host their Carnival for a Cause during lunch recess TOMORROW (May 12). Students are invited to bring quarters to school if they wish to play the games at recess. All money will be donated to Water for South Sudan.
- Our last book exchange is Friday (May 13). Please remind your child to bring their books to school on Friday.
- Friday (May 13) will be an early dismissal at 1:30 PM!
- Friday (May 13) will be Martic’s Spring Fling! Come out and join us for a fun night starting at 5:00 PM! If interested in volunteering to help with this event, please follow this link to sign up.
- Spelling worksheet
- Challenge Spellers: Write spelling words 2 times each
- Spelling: Friday, May 13
- Social Studies (Quiz): Wednesday, May 18
- A study guide will be sent home with students on Tuesday (May 17). Please help your child study for their social studies quiz.
- May 17: Scholastic Book Fair
- May 20: Book Exchange books due
- May 30: Memorial Day; NO SCHOOL
- June 4: End of Marking Period 4
- June 4: Last Day of School
- June 4: Early Dismissal @ 11:30 AM