- Our next book exchange is MONDAY (November 14). Please remind your child to bring their books to school on Monday.
- Our Earth Science unit began earlier this week! I have created a Sign-Up Genius form for the food items that we will be using throughout our second science unit. If interested in making a donation, please sign up using the link provided. If possible, I am asking that items please be sent in by MONDAY (November 14). Thank you in advance for your support and generosity!
- As we approach Parent-Teacher Conferences in two weeks, I would appreciate if you could take a few minutes to fill out this quick survey either online or via the paper copy that was sent home with students on Monday. In order to best plan for our conference, I would like to know your thoughts about your child’s progress in 3rd grade so far. Please take a moment to fill out the questions that apply to you and your child. Thank you!
- Reading/Vocabulary (Quiz): Friday, November 18
- Math (Quiz): Friday, November 18
- November 17: Picture Retake Day
- November 18: Report Cards uploaded to Sapphire
- November 18-22: Scholastic Book Fair
- November 21 & 22: Early Dismissals @ 1:30 PM
- November 21 & 22: Parent-Teacher Conferences
- November 23: Act 80 Day; NO SCHOOL
- November 24-28: Thanksgiving Break; NO SCHOOL
- December 2: Winter Wonderland @ 6:00 PM
- December 6: Virtual PTO Meeting @ 6:30 PM