- Our next book exchange is TOMORROW (March 9). Please remind your child to bring their books to school tomorrow.
- TOMORROW (March 9) will be Throwback Thursday! If your child wishes to participate in this festive day, please send them to school dressed like their favorite decade!
- Our Ice Cream Math Party is this coming Friday (March 10)! If you signed up to donate items, please send them to school with your child at your earliest convenience. Thank you all so much for your support and generosity!
- Friday (March 10) will be Pajama Day! If your child wishes to participate in this festive day, please send them to school in their favorite appropriate pajamas!
- Friday (March 10) will be our next whole-class reward: No Desk Day! Students are invited to bring in blankets and pillows to be used in our classroom on Friday.
- Friday (March 10) will be an early dismissal at 1:30 PM!
- Girls on the Run registration ends on Friday (March 10). If your daughter is interested in joining our GOTR team, please complete the online registration form by Friday.
- Dr. Janssen is looking for volunteers to help with Recess Running Club on various days during the spring months! If interested in volunteering to help during recess, please visit this link to sign up.
- Finish Lesson 6 Pattern Sheet worksheet
- Spelling tic-tac-toe activity #2
- Spelling: Friday, March 10
- Math: Monday, March 13 (part 1) & Tuesday, March 14 (part 2)
- Reading/Vocabulary (Quiz): Wednesday, March 15
- March 13: House Color Day (wear your house shirt or color)
- March 14: National Pi Day (decorate your shirt with math equations)
- March 14: Girls on the Run begins
- March 15: Wisdom Wednesday (wear something inspirational)
- March 15: PTO Fundraiser Pick-Up Night
- March 16: Incredible Kid Day (wear a medal, tiara, or sash)
- March 16: Bingo Night @ 6:00 PM (rescheduled from February 24)
- March 17: Weather Make-Up Day; NO SCHOOL
- March 20: Camo Day (wear camo)
- March 21: Hat Day (wear a hat)
- March 22: Workout Wednesday (wear your favorite exercise gear)
- March 23: Cookie Monster Day (dress in blue like Cookie Monster)
- March 24: Flannel Friday (wear plaid or flannel)
- March 28: End of Marking Period 3
- March 28: Team Jersey Day (wear your favorite team jersey or shirt)
- March 29: Wacky Hair Day (style your hair in a crazy way)
- March 30: Tie-Dye Day (wear tie-dye)
- March 31: House Color Day (wear your house shirt or color)
- April 4: PTO Meeting @ 6:30 PM
- April 6: Weather Make-Up Day; NO SCHOOL
- April 7-9: Spring Break; NO SCHOOL
- May 3: Olympic Day (volunteers needed)