- TONIGHT (March 15) is our PTO Fundraiser Pick-Up Night! If your child sold items for the fundraiser, please stop by Martic between 3:30 and 6:00 PM to pick them up.
- TOMORROW (March 16) will be Incredible Kid Day! If your child wishes to participate in this festive day, please send them to school wearing a medal, tiara, or sash!
- Bingo Night has been rescheduled from last month to TOMORROW (March 16) at 6:00 PM. Come out and join us for this fun evening! If interested in making a donation for this event, please sign up using this link.
- School will be closed on Friday (March 17) due to an unused Weather Make-Up Day!
- Finish Lesson 1 Pattern Sheet worksheet
- Reading – Unit 6: Monday, March 20
- The sixth unit assessment will focus on comparing and contrasting nonfiction texts.
- March 20: Camo Day (wear camo)
- March 21: Hat Day (wear a hat)
- March 22: Next Book Exchange
- March 22: Workout Wednesday (wear your favorite exercise gear)
- March 23: Cookie Monster Day (dress in blue like Cookie Monster)
- March 24: Flannel Friday (wear plaid or flannel)
- March 28: End of Marking Period 3
- March 28: Team Jersey Day (wear your favorite team jersey or shirt)
- March 29: Wacky Hair Day (style your hair in a crazy way)
- March 30: Tie-Dye Day (wear tie-dye)
- March 31: House Color Day (wear your house shirt or color)
- April 4: PTO Meeting @ 6:30 PM
- April 5: Kids at Work Day (rescheduled from February 24)
- April 6: Weather Make-Up Day; NO SCHOOL
- April 7-9: Spring Break; NO SCHOOL
- April 10: Yearbook order forms due
- April 10: Weather Make-Up Day; NO SCHOOL
- May 3: Olympic Day (volunteers needed)