- TODAY (March 28) marks the end of the third marking period!
- TOMORROW (March 29) will be Wacky Hair Day! If your child wishes to participate in this festive day, please encourage them to style their hair in a crazy way!
- Thursday (March 30) will be Tie-Dye Day! If your child wishes to participate in this festive day, please send them to school dressed in tie-dye!
- The PTO is currently collecting donations to have a basket auction at our Spring Fling! Our themed basket for 3rd grade is Game Night! If interested in making a donation to our Game Night basket, please send your items to school by Friday (April 14). Donation items may include board games, card games, snacks, etc… Thank you for your help!
- Spelling worksheet
- Challenge Spellers: Write spelling words 2 times each
- Study for vocab quiz
- Reading/Vocabulary (Quiz): TOMORROW, March 29
- Spelling: Friday, March 31
- March 31: House Color Day (wear your house shirt or color)
- April 3: Next Book Exchange
- April 4: PTO Meeting @ 6:30 PM
- April 5: Kids at Work Day (rescheduled from February 24)
- April 6: Weather Make-Up Day; NO SCHOOL
- April 7-9: Spring Break; NO SCHOOL
- April 10: Yearbook order forms due
- April 10: Weather Make-Up Day; NO SCHOOL
- April 14: Report Cards uploaded to Sapphire
- April 21: Early Dismissal @ 1:30 PM
- April 24, 26 & 28: ELA PSSA Testing
- April 24-28: Scholastic Book Fair
- April 28: Spring Fling @ 6:00 PM
- May 3: Olympic Day (volunteers needed)