- TOMORROW (March 30) will be Tie-Dye Day! If your child wishes to participate in this festive day, please send them to school dressed in tie-dye!
- Friday (March 31) will be House Color Day! Students are encouraged to wear their house shirt or color on Friday!
- The PTO is currently collecting donations to have a basket auction at our Spring Fling! Our themed basket for 3rd grade is Game Night! If interested in making a donation to our Game Night basket, please send your items to school by Friday (April 14). Donation items may include board games, card games, snacks, etc… Thank you for your help!
- Finish Lesson 14 Pattern Sheet worksheet
- Spelling worksheet
- Challenge Spellers: Write spelling words 2 times each
- Spelling: Friday, March 31
- Math (Quiz): Monday, April 3 (part 1) & Tuesday, April 4 (part 2)
- April 3: Next Book Exchange
- April 4: PTO Meeting @ 6:30 PM
- April 5: Kids at Work Day (rescheduled from February 24)
- April 6: Weather Make-Up Day; NO SCHOOL
- April 7-9: Spring Break; NO SCHOOL
- April 10: Yearbook order forms due
- April 10: Weather Make-Up Day; NO SCHOOL
- April 13: House Color Day (wear your house shirt or color)
- April 14: Report Cards uploaded to Sapphire
- April 21: Early Dismissal @ 1:30 PM
- April 24, 26 & 28: ELA PSSA Testing
- April 24-28: Scholastic Book Fair
- April 28: Spring Fling @ 6:00 PM
- May 3: Olympic Day (volunteers needed)