- Wednesday (May 24) will be House Color Day! Students are encouraged to wear their house shirt or color on Wednesday!
- 6th grade students will continue to host their Carnival for a Cause during lunch recess on Wednesday (May 24). Students are invited to bring quarters to school if they wish to play the games at recess. All money will be donated to Water for South Sudan.
- Prepare for “Teach the Teacher Day” presentation (Tuesday group)
- May 29: Memorial Day; NO SCHOOL
- May 31: House Color Day (wear your house shirt or color)
- June 2: Last Day of School
- June 2: End of Marking Period 4
- June 2: Early Dismissal @ 11:30 AM