***We finally finished our “Charlotte’s Web” projects! After coding robotic characters from the story to perform certain tricks, the students used the video footage of these projects to create their own book trailers! We learned how to use WeVideo to create and edit our trailers! The finished products can be found in your child’s portfolio on ClassDojo. Enjoy!
- Students will need to turn in their laptops for the summer at some point next week. Please make sure your child returns their computer bag and charger to school by this coming Tuesday (May 30). Laptops will then remain at school until we turn them in as a class. Thank you for your help!
- May 29: Memorial Day; NO SCHOOL
- May 31: House Color Day (wear your house shirt or color)
- June 2: Last Day of School
- June 2: End of Marking Period 4
- June 2: Early Dismissal @ 11:30 AM
- June 2: Report Cards uploaded to Sapphire