- Martic in Motion forms and money are due TOMORROW (September 29). If your child raised money for our fundraiser, please make sure they bring the form/money to school tomorrow.
- Finish Ice Cream Math worksheet
- Study for spelling test
- Spelling: TOMORROW, September 29
- Please help your child study their spelling words. These can be found in their planners or on the Spelling page.
- Reading – Unit 1: Tuesday, October 3
- As part of our reading curriculum, we will be having unit assessments to evaluate the students’ ability to perform a cold read and answer questions related to the unit’s focus skills. The first unit assessment will focus on character traits and point of view.
- October 2: Martic in Motion (volunteers needed)
- October 2: PTO Meeting @ 5:30 PM
- October 3: Next Book Exchange
- October 4: All-School Field Trip to Cherry Crest Adventure Farm
- October 5: Fall Picture Day
- October 7: Chicken BBQ PTO Fundraiser (volunteers needed)
- October 9: Columbus Day; NO SCHOOL
- October 24: Wear Red Day (wear red to support the Red House)
- October 25: Wear Gold Day (wear gold to support the Gold House)
- October 26: Wear Green Day (wear green to support the Green House)
- October 27: Wear Blue Day (wear blue to support the Blue House)