- Our next PTO Meeting is TONIGHT (October 2). If interested in getting involved or learning about all of the exciting ways our PTO helps our school, come join us in the cafeteria, starting at 5:30 PM!
- Our next book exchange is TOMORROW (October 3). Please remind your child to bring their books to school tomorrow.
- Wednesday (October 4) is our all-school field trip to Cherry Crest Adventure Farm!
- Please make sure your child brings their disposable lunch to school on Wednesday, unless they have already chosen to purchase a lunch from the cafeteria.
- Please make sure your child wears appropriate clothing and footwear for outdoor activities on Wednesday.
- Rewrite incorrect spelling words 3 times each
- Study for science quiz
- Reading – Unit 1: TOMORROW, October 3
- As part of our reading curriculum, we will be having unit assessments to evaluate the students’ ability to perform a cold read and answer questions related to the unit’s focus skills. The first unit assessment will focus on character traits and point of view.
- Science (Quiz): TOMORROW, October 3
- A study guide will be sent home with students today. Please help your child study for their science quiz.
- Spelling: Friday, October 6
- October 5: Fall Picture Day
- October 7: Chicken BBQ PTO Fundraiser (volunteers needed)
- October 9: Columbus Day; NO SCHOOL
- October 24: Wear Red Day (wear red to support the Red House)
- October 25: Wear Gold Day (wear gold to support the Gold House)
- October 26: Wear Green Day (wear green to support the Green House)
- October 27: Wear Blue Day (wear blue to support the Blue House)
- November 1: End of Marking Period 1