- Our next book exchange is TOMORROW (November 8). Please remind your child to bring their books to school tomorrow.
- Our next science unit will begin this week! I have created a Sign-Up Genius form for the few food items we will be using during our Earth Science unit. If interested in making a donation, please sign up using the link provided. I am asking that these items please be sent to school by this coming Monday (November 13), if at all possible. Thank you in advance for your support and generosity!
- As we approach Parent-Teacher Conferences in two weeks, I would appreciate if you could take a few minutes to fill out this quick survey either online or via the paper copy that was sent home with students yesterday. In order to best plan for our conference, I would like to know your thoughts about your child’s progress in 3rd grade so far. Please take a moment to fill out the questions that apply to you and your child. Thank you!
- Finish Ice Cream Math worksheet
- Spelling tic-tac-toe activity #1
- Spelling: Friday, November 10
- November 10: Food Drive donations due
- November 16: Picture Retake Day
- November 17-21: Scholastic Book Fair
- November 20 & 21: Early Dismissals @ 1:30 PM
- November 20 & 21: Parent-Teacher Conferences
- November 22: Act 80 Day; NO SCHOOL
- November 23-27: Thanksgiving Break; NO SCHOOL
- November 30: Kids Heart Challenge money due
- December 1: Winter Wonderland @ 6:00 PM
- December 4: Kids Heart Challenge