- Friday (November 10) is the last day of our Food Drive for Thanksgiving. If you have any donations to send in with your child, please do so by Friday!
- Our Earth Science unit began yesterday! If you signed up to donate items for our experiments, I am asking that they please be sent to school by this coming Monday (November 13), if at all possible. Thank you in advance for your support and generosity!
- As we approach Parent-Teacher Conferences in two weeks, I would appreciate if you could take a few minutes to fill out this quick survey either online or via the paper copy that was sent home with students on Monday. In order to best plan for our conference, I would like to know your thoughts about your child’s progress in 3rd grade so far. Please take a moment to fill out the questions that apply to you and your child. Thank you!
- Finish Ice Cream Math worksheet
- Spelling tic-tac-toe activity #2
- Spelling: Friday, November 10
- Reading/Vocabulary (Quiz): Wednesday, November 15
- November 16: Picture Retake Day
- November 17-21: Scholastic Book Fair
- November 20: Next Book Exchange
- November 20 & 21: Early Dismissals @ 1:30 PM
- November 20 & 21: Parent-Teacher Conferences
- November 22: Act 80 Day; NO SCHOOL
- November 23-27: Thanksgiving Break; NO SCHOOL
- November 30: Kids Heart Challenge money due
- December 1: Winter Wonderland @ 6:00 PM
- December 4: Kids Heart Challenge
- December 4: PTO Meeting @ 3:45 PM