- TOMORROW (November 16) is Picture Retake Day! If your child needs to get their pictures retaken, please send the original pictures back to school tomorrow.
- Friday (November 17) is our class visit to the Scholastic Book Fair! If interested in allowing your child to purchase books, please send money along with them to school on Friday. If interested in volunteering to help with this event, please visit this link to sign up.
- Intramural Recess Games permission slips are due on Friday (November 17). If your child is interested in participating in these after-school games with Mrs. Juba, please return the permission slip by Friday.
- As we approach Parent-Teacher Conferences next week, I would appreciate if you could take a few minutes to fill out this quick survey either online or via the paper copy that was sent home with students last week. In order to best plan for our conference, I would like to know your thoughts about your child’s progress in 3rd grade so far. Please take a moment to fill out the questions that apply to you and your child. Thank you!
- Finish Ice Cream Math worksheet
- Spelling worksheet
- Challenge Spellers: Write spelling words 2 times each
- Spelling: Friday, November 17
- November 20: Next Book Exchange
- November 20 & 21: Early Dismissals @ 1:30 PM
- November 20 & 21: Parent-Teacher Conferences
- November 22: Act 80 Day; NO SCHOOL
- November 23-27: Thanksgiving Break; NO SCHOOL
- November 28: Intramural Recess Games begin
- November 30: Kids Heart Challenge money due
- December 1: Winter Wonderland @ 6:00 PM (volunteers needed)
- December 4: Kids Heart Challenge
- December 4: PTO Meeting @ 3:45 PM