- Parent-Teacher Conferences are TODAY (November 20) and TOMORROW (November 21). If you have not done so already, I would appreciate if you could take a few minutes to fill out this quick survey either online or via the paper copy that was sent home with students two weeks ago. In order to best plan for our conference, I would like to know your thoughts about your child’s progress in 3rd grade so far. Please take a moment to fill out the questions that apply to you and your child. Thank you!
- TOMORROW (November 21) will be an early dismissal at 1:30 PM!
- School will be closed Wednesday (November 22) through next Monday (November 27) for Thanksgiving Break! We will resume again on Tuesday (November 28).
- Math (Quiz): Thursday, November 30
- Reading/Vocabulary (Quiz): Friday, December 1
- November 28: Intramural Recess Games begin
- November 30: Kids Heart Challenge money due
- December 1: Winter Wonderland @ 6:00 PM (volunteers needed)
- December 4: Kids Heart Challenge
- December 4: PTO Meeting @ 3:45 PM
- December 6: Next Book Exchange