***Over the past few months, some of the students read “The Tale of Despereaux” during our Book Clubs time. These students were then given the task of creating their own coding projects with Scratch to depict their favorite parts of the book. The finished products can be found on the Student Work page. Enjoy!
- Report cards will be uploaded to Sapphire TODAY (February 3).
- Reading/Vocabulary (Quiz): Tuesday, February 7
- February 7: Dolce Vita PTO Fundraiser Night
- February 7: PTO Meeting @ 6:30 PM
- February 10: Early Dismissal @ 1:30 PM
- February 14: Next Book Exchange
- February 14: Valentine’s Day Celebration
- February 17: Weather Make-Up Day (school in session)
- February 17: Early Dismissal @ 1:30 PM (rescheduled from December 23)
- February 20: Presidents’ Day; NO SCHOOL
- February 24: Kids at Work Day
- February 24: Bingo Night @ 6:00 PM (volunteers needed)