Our November conferences will provide you with the opportunity to review your child’s progress during the first semester. This year Parent/Teacher Conferences will be held virtually on Monday, November 23rd and Tuesday, November 24th. While we hope that most of the conferences can be scheduled during the afternoon hours, we will have a limited number of evening appointments on Tuesday, November 24th to accommodate parents who work during the day.
Attached to this post is a link to my calendar. When you click on the link you will be able to see what appointment times are available and can sign up for a time that suits your schedule. Here is a helpful video on how to sign up.https://youtu.be/O7BwWFA44bI
Please remember these helpful hints:
· Look at your calendar, select dates/times that will work best for your family. Please remember we only host one conference, so it is very important that blended families coordinate this in advance.
· A g-mail account MUST be used to schedule an appointment. If you have one, I would suggest you use that. (Please sign up for the conference and include your child’s name in some way.)
· If you do NOT have a g-mail account, you will NEED to use your child’s log in information to sign up for the conference. It would be helpful if you recorded your child’s log in information somewhere. (email@example.com and password=this is specific to your child)
· After you sign up for your conference, an email confirmation will be sent to the email account of the teacher and also to the account you used to sign up.
· A parent tip: If you sign up using your child’s account, please hold on to their login information, because you will need it the date/time of the conference to log back in for the google meet conference.
· If you are unable to sign up for a conference using your child’s computer, please contact our building secretary at (717) 872-9535 to schedule your appointment.
Learning Support- if you have a learning support student and do not have an appointment set up please contact Mrs. Fisher.
Please sign up by Monday, November 2, 2020.
My scheduling link is below: