- Read for pleasure
- Practice your basic multiplication/division facts
- Lesson 7-4 sheet #1-5 (show work)
- PEER MENTORING: Under Mrs. Ochs’s supervision, each day at lunch/recess math help is available for students who might need extra practice on math concepts. She encourages student self-awareness when assessing needs; however, as a parent if you see that your child is struggling with a particular math concept, please encourage him/her to take advantage of this program.
- Use the Week 12 spelling list to study for the test on Friday.
- Complete the Week 12 spelling homework and hand it in by Friday.
- New unit–5 themes of Geography
- Students should use their half sheet, green study guide to prepare for the Scientific Method Quiz next week (4-G on Tuesday / 4-O on Wednesday)
- Sign & return WWE (Weekly Work Envelope) & WR (blue Weekly Report) by Friday
- Tomorrow is the Heart Challenge for 4-G
- Next book exchange is Monday, December 10.
- Santa Shoppe–Friday, December 7 from 6-8 pm.
- Winter Concert–Wednesday, December 12 in the gym starting at 9:30am
- PTO meeting in the Commons–Thursday, December 13 from 6:45-7:45pm
- Early Dismissal (1:30pm)-Friday, December 21.
- No School–December 24-January 1