- Read for pleasure
- Practice your basic multiplication/division facts
- PS–p. 536 #1-3
- PEER MENTORING: Under Mrs. Ochs’s supervision, each day at lunch/recess math help is available for students who might need extra practice on math concepts. She encourages student self-awareness when assessing needs; however, as a parent if you see that your child is struggling with a particular math concept, please encourage him/her to take advantage of this program.
- Use the Week 15 spelling list to study for the test on Friday.
- Week 15 spelling homework is due by Friday
- Do DLR Tuesday 12
- Map types and features quiz (4-O Wednesday; 4-G Thursday)–use yellow study guide to prepare
- Use the half-page, green 1st Matter Study Guide to prepare for the Atom Quiz on Tuesday
- Sign & return WWE (Weekly Work Envelope) & WR (blue Weekly Report) by Friday
- Next book exchange is Thursday, January 10.
- Thursday, January 10–PTO meeting in the Commons 6:45-7:45pm
- Thursday, January 17–End of MP 2
- Friday, January 18–No school (teacher in-service)
- Monday, January 21–No school (MLK Day)
- Friday, January 25–early dismissal 1:30pm