- Read for pleasure
- Practice your basic multiplication/division facts
- pp. 547-548 #1-10 evens
- PEER MENTORING: Under Mrs. Ochs’s supervision, each day at lunch/recess math help is available for students who might need extra practice on math concepts. She encourages student self-awareness when assessing needs; however, as a parent if you see that your child is struggling with a particular math concept, please encourage him/her to take advantage of this program.
- Use the Week 16 spelling list to study for the test on Thursday.
- Week 16 spelling homework is due by Thursday
- Do DLR Tuesday 12
- Students have been working on their “Mountains” TDA. This is a nonfiction text. It must be handed in on Monday to be graded. (Students will have a small amount of time to work on Monday, but they should also work on it at home if they’re not finished.)
- Use the half-page, green 1st Matter Study Guide to prepare for the Atom Quiz on Tuesday
- Sign & return WWE (Weekly Work Envelope) & WR (blue Weekly Report) if you didn’t
- Next book exchange is Thursday, January 24.
- Thursday, January 17–End of MP 2
- Friday, January 18–No school (teacher in-service)
- Monday, January 21–No school (MLK Day)
- Friday, January 25–early dismissal 1:30pm