- Read for pleasure
- Study for the Lesson 23 Vocabulary Test next Tuesday
- The Unit 4 TDA 2-column notes and good copy were due today. If you didn’t finish them, you must complete them at home tonight to hand in tomorrow morning.
- Practice your basic multiplication/division facts
- PSSA Review-7 #4, 5, 6 (A-D)
- PEER MENTORING: Under Mrs. Ochs’s supervision, each day at lunch/recess math help is available for students who might need extra practice on math concepts. She encourages student self-awareness when assessing needs; however, as a parent if you see that your child is struggling with a particular math concept, please encourage him/her to take advantage of this program.
- Use the Week 24 spelling list to study for the test on Friday.
- Week 24 spelling homework is due by Friday
- Do DLR Monday 18
- 10-point quiz on the 3 branches of PA Government next week (use all study guides you have been given to prepare).
- Use the Science Study Guide to prepare for the short quiz on energy and magnets next week (next Wed. 4-G; next Thurs. 4-O)
- Sign & return WWE (Weekly Work Envelope) & WR (blue Weekly Report) by Friday
- An information sheet about PSSA Testing was sent home in the WWE
- 3/14 – PTO meeting 6:45 to 7:45
- School is now in session on March 29, April 18, and May 24.
- Next book exchange is Monday, March 18
- Music lessons with Miss Almoney–Tuesday, March 19
- We would really appreciate any donations of boxes of tissues. Thank you!