- Read for pleasure
- Practice your basic multiplication/division facts
- Session 3 sheet–p. 36 #63 (A-C)
- PEER MENTORING: Under Mrs. Ochs’s supervision, each day at lunch/recess math help is available for students who might need extra practice on math concepts. She encourages student self-awareness when assessing needs; however, as a parent if you see that your child is struggling with a particular math concept, please encourage him/her to take advantage of this program.
- Use the Week 28 spelling list to study for the test on Friday.
- Week 28 spelling homework is due by Friday
- Do DLR Thursday 21
- Students have chosen their Wax Museum biographies! A note-taking sheet was given and explained to students. Their chapter book and note-taking sheet need to be completed (some information may not be available in their book) by the morning of April 23 (Tuesday). The Wax Museum event will be held May 17.
- Use the one-page, pink Electricity Study Guide #2 to prepare for the Series/Parallel Circuit Quiz (4-G on Friday; 4-O on Monday)
- Sign & return WWE (Weekly Work Envelope) & WR (blue Weekly Report) by Friday
- Report cards were sent home Monday. You may keep the report card, but please sign & return the report card envelope by Friday. Thank you!
- ELA PSSA testing will be this coming Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Getting enough sleep the night before, eating a good breakfast, and arriving at school on time are important to help your child be at his/her best. Students are permitted gum and hard candy during testing. Please do not send any unnecessary electronics. We appreciate your support as we prepare for these tests.
- School is now in session on April 18 and May 24.
- Next book exchange will be Tuesday, April 23
- Next music lessons with Miss Almoney–Wednesday, April 24
- 4/24 – Band rehearsal at 8 a.m.
- Recess Running Club (Tuesday and Thursday)–begins April 16 through May 7.
- Volunteer sign up for Field Day, May 9 https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e084caca92aa02-conestoga