- Read for pleasure
- Practice your basic multiplication/division facts
- PSSA packet p. 2 & 3 #1-4
- PEER MENTORING: Under Mrs. Ochs’s supervision, each day at lunch/recess math help is available for students who might need extra practice on math concepts. She encourages student self-awareness when assessing needs; however, as a parent if you see that your child is struggling with a particular math concept, please encourage him/her to take advantage of this program.
- There will be no spelling tests or homework for the next two weeks because of PSSA testing
- Do DLR Thursday 21 by Thursday
- Students have chosen their Wax Museum biographies! A note-taking sheet was given and explained to students. Their chapter book and note-taking sheet need to be completed (some information may not be available in their book) by the morning of April 23 (Tuesday). The Wax Museum event will be held May 17.
- Sign & return WWE (Weekly Work Envelope) & WR (blue Weekly Report) by Thursday
- ELA PSSA testing is on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of this week. Getting enough sleep the night before, eating a good breakfast, and arriving at school on time are important to help your child be at his/her best. Students are permitted gum and hard candy during testing. Please do not send any unnecessary electronics. We appreciate your support as we prepare for these tests.
- School is now in session on April 18 and May 24.
- No school on Friday and Monday.
- Next book exchange will be Tuesday, April 23
- Next music lessons with Miss Almoney–Wednesday, April 24
- 4/24 – Band rehearsal at 8 a.m.
- Recess Running Club (Tuesday and Thursday)–begins April 16 through May 7.
- Family and friends are invited to attend our 4th Grade Living Wax Museum on Friday, May 17, from 10:30-11:00 and 2:00-2:30. 🙂
- Volunteer sign up for Field Day, May 9 https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e084caca92aa02-conestoga