- Read for pleasure
- No homework
- Study for the Lesson 31 Spelling Test on Friday. Lesson 31 spelling homework is also due on Friday.
- The dress rehearsal for the Wax Museum will be Tuesday, May 14. The students will dress in their costumes and present their speeches to the class—they will be graded (speech presentation, costume/props, and written speech). To create a costume, items borrowed or found around the house can be used. Good Will at Kendig Square is also a good resource if need be. Our Wax Museum event will be held May 17 with two showings: 10:30-11:00 and 2:00-2:30.
- Students should have their whole Wax Museum speech memorized and continue to practice each day.
- Students received a half sheet U.S. study guide –quiz (4-O Monday, 4-G Tuesday). Students also have completed a map of the Northeast region with its 11 states. There will be a quiz in the near future–BONUS (optional): also knowing each state’s capital:)
- Students should use the 2-page green study guide to prepare for the Animal Adaptations Test next week (4-G on Wednesday; 4-O on Thursday)
- Sign & return WWE (Weekly Work Envelope) & WR (blue Weekly Report) if you didn’t.
- Today the students were given an information paper about the Penn Manor Elementary Summer Coding Camp.
- If your child sees Mrs. Finger for a reading group, an orange survey paper for parents was sent home in the homework folder this week. Mrs. Finger would appreciate it if you would fill it in and return it as soon as possible. Thank you!
- An information sheet about the 4th grade Personal Safety Program was sent home in the WWE. Mrs. Juba will present the program on Monday, May 20, from 2:45 -3:15. If parents have any questions or would like to attend the program, please contact Mrs. Juba (our counselor) by phone or email email@example.com by Friday the 17th.
- 4th grade Harvest Day is Friday, May 31 from 2:00-3:00pm. If you would like to volunteer go to the following website to sign up:
- 1:30 Early Dismissal today
- School is now in session on May 24.
- Next book exchange will be Wednesday, May 15
- Next music lessons with Miss Almoney– Thursday, May 16
- 5/16 – Band rehearsal at 8 a.m.
- Family and friends are invited to attend our 4th Grade Living Wax Museum on Friday, May 17, from 10:30-11:00 and 2:00-2:30.
- 5/29 – 4th grade field trip to Indian Echo Cavern