- Read for pleasure
- Lesson 2 Reteach (5th grade) #1 & 2
- Study for the Lesson 31 Spelling Test on Friday. Lesson 31 spelling homework is also due on Friday. This will be the last spelling test for this year.
- Our Wax Museum event will be held May 17 with two showings: 10:30-11:00 and 2:00-2:30.
- Students should have their whole Wax Museum speech memorized and continue to practice each day.
- Students received a half sheet U.S. study guide –quiz (4-G Wednesday). Students also have completed a map of the Northeast region with its 11 states. There will be a quiz in the near future–BONUS (optional): also knowing each state’s capital:)
- Students should use the 2-page green study guide to prepare for the Animal Adaptations Test tomorrow.
- Sign & return WWE (Weekly Work Envelope) & WR (blue Weekly Report) by Friday.
- An information sheet about the school picnic was sent home today. The picnic is next Thursday, May 23, from 6-8.
- In the WWE there was a form if students want to get a packed lunch from the cafeteria for the field trip. It must be returned by Friday. If they want to bring their own lunch, they do not need to return the form.
- Two book orders were sent home today. They are due by Friday. Please make checks payable to Scholastic Book Clubs. You may also order books online before 3:30 on Friday by clicking on the Scholastic Book Order link in the black bar at the top of this blog. Our class code is GZLT7.
- If you want to take your child home with you after the 2:00-2:30 showing of the Wax Museum on Friday, please send a note into the office by Friday morning.
- On Friday the students were given an information paper about the Penn Manor Elementary Summer Coding Camp.
- If your child sees Mrs. Finger for a reading group, an orange survey paper for parents was sent home in the homework folder this week. Mrs. Finger would appreciate it if you would fill it in and return it as soon as possible. Thank you!
- An information sheet about the 4th grade Personal Safety Program was sent home in the WWE last week. Mrs. Juba will present the program on Monday, May 20, from 2:45 -3:15. If parents have any questions or would like to attend the program, please contact Mrs. Juba (our counselor) by phone or email email@example.com by Friday the 17th.
- 4th grade Harvest Day is Friday, May 31 from 2:00-3:00pm. If you would like to volunteer go to the following website to sign up:
- School is now in session on May 24.
- Next book exchange will be Wednesday, May 15
- Next music lessons with Miss Almoney– Thursday, May 16
- 5/16 – Band rehearsal & String Ensemble at 8 a.m.
- Family and friends are invited to attend our 4th Grade Living Wax Museum on Friday, May 17, from 10:30-11:00 and 2:00-2:30.
- 5/29 – 4th grade field trip to Indian Echo Cavern