*Please check Mrs. Ochs’s blog for homework & information for Thursday, May 23, and Friday, May 24. Click the link on the right side of this blog.
- Read for pleasure
- If we have nice weather in the next two weeks, we may go outside a few times for Daily Read. If students want to, they may bring in a towel to sit on.
- No homework
- Students have completed a map of the Northeast region with its 11 states to use as a study guide for a quiz (4-O Thursday; 4-G Friday)–BONUS (optional): also knowing each state’s capital.
- Sign & return WWE (Weekly Work Envelope) & WR (blue Weekly Report) by Friday
- The school picnic is Thursday, May 23, from 6-8.
- 4th grade Harvest Day is Friday, May 31 from 2:00-3:00pm. If you would like to volunteer go to the following website to sign up:
- School is now in session on May 24.
- No School on Monday – Memorial Day
- Return library books – Tuesday, May 28
- Instrument lessons with Ms. Almoney are finished for this year
- 5/29 – 4th grade field trip to Indian Echo Cavern