- Read for pleasure
- If we have nice weather in the next two weeks, we may go outside a few times for Daily Read. If students want to, they may bring in a towel to sit on.
- No homework
- Sign & return WWE (Weekly Work Envelope) & WR (blue Weekly Report) by Friday
- If students borrowed books from the 4th grade classrooms, they should return them this week. Thanks!
- 4th grade Harvest Day in the garden is Friday, May 31 from 2:00-3:00pm. If you would like to volunteer go to the following website to sign up:
- We had a great field trip to Indian Echo Caverns yesterday! A big thank you to all of our parent chaperones! 🙂
- 6th grade carnival–June 3 & 4–bring your nickels, dimes, and quarters. All proceeds support Water For South Sudan.
- If students ordered a yearbook from the PTO, they will be handed out on June 3.
- Last day of school–Wednesday, June 5 (dismissal for students 11:30 a.m./no breakfast or lunch).