- Read for pleasure
- Parents – Yesterday the students received their 4th Grade Book with pictures, memories, and autographs, so make sure to look through it!
- Students do not need to return their WWE & WR.
- If students borrowed books from the 4th grade classrooms, they should return them tomorrow. Thanks!
- Students were given the recipes for the Garden Harvest Day smoothie and salad dressing if they would like to make them on their own.
- Good news! We’ve added online registration to our Garden to Table Camps and wanted to share the update with Penn Manor families one more time before opening it up to others. We only have 5 spots left for July15-19 and several openings for August 5-9. Online registration and payment is available HERE.
- If students ordered a yearbook from the PTO, they were handed out yesterday.
- Last day of school–Wednesday, June 5 (dismissal for students 11:30 a.m./no breakfast or lunch).
- Wednesday is Crazy Hair or Crazy Hat Day.