- Read for pleasure
- pp 71-72 #1-18 odds only
- Chapter 1 test is in today’s WWE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_
- kt0ecu_jk Here is the video for “We Will Round (Rock) You” -happy practicing:) Fourth grade will be performing this at our September 18 all-school assembly (props can include sunglasses and ballcaps;))
- Complete the 2-sided worksheet. It is due by Friday.
- Study for the Week 1 Test on Friday.
- We are learning about figurative language – similes, metaphors, onomatopoeia, alliteration, hyperbole, and personification.
- We released 5 monarch butterflies today – 3 males and 2 females! We are now watching the last three chrysalises. 🙂
- Students are to use their completed PA map that shows the location of each tribe and indicates to which nation they belonged (Iroquois or Algonquian) as their study guide for a 10 point quiz next week (4O-Monday; 4G-Tuesday). They have reviewed this at the top of each social studies class:)
- Sign & return the WWE (Weekly Work Envelope) & WR (blue Weekly Report) by Friday
- Our class will be doing a garden activity with Mrs. Horst this Thursday, September 12, from 11:10-11:40. We could use three more parent volunteers. If you would like to sign up, please go to this link: Sign up to help in the garden
- 9/12 PTO Meeting at 6:45 in the Commons
- Our classroom has large headphones students can use with their new Chromebooks (laptops), but since most students feel more comfortable using earbuds, they are welcome to bring those in.