- Read for pleasure
- pp 83-84 #1-8 evens only
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_kt0ecu_jk Here is the video for “We Will Round (Rock) You” -happy practicing:) Fourth grade will be performing this at our September 18 all-school assembly (props can include sunglasses and ballcaps;))
- Complete the 2-sided worksheet. It is due by Friday.
- Study for the Week 1 Test on Friday.
- We released 5 monarch butterflies yesterday – 3 males and 2 females! We are now watching the last three chrysalises.
- Sign & return the WWE (Weekly Work Envelope) & WR (blue Weekly Report) by Friday
- Book Exchange tomorrow
- Our class will be doing a garden activity with Mrs. Horst this Thursday, September 12, from 11:10-11:40. We could use three more parent volunteers. If you would like to sign up, please go to this link: Sign up to help in the garden
- 9/12 PTO Meeting at 6:45 in the Commons
- Our classroom has large headphones students can use with their new Chromebooks (laptops), but since most students feel more comfortable using earbuds, they are welcome to bring those in.