- Read for pleasure
- Spiral Review #1-8
- Xtra Math (Penn Manor Speed dial page, Grow: student links (1st column), choose Xtra Math, sign in with: janet.ochs @pennmanor.net and student PIN #)
- Prodigy (under School Links on Mrs. Ochs’s blog (right side) Class codes (if you are having trouble getting on) Blue–053F1C; Gold–250842
- Complete the 2-sided worksheet for Week 5. It is due by Friday.
- Study for the Week 5 Test on Friday.
- Students can practice their words through the use of Spelling City (found under Fun Links on the right side of the blog post).
- Do DLR (Daily Language Review) Thursday-3
- The unit of study is William Penn
- Sign & return the WWE (Weekly Work Envelope) & WR (blue Weekly Report) by Friday
- The next instrument lesson day with Ms. Almoney is Monday, Oct. 21 (Remember your instrument and book)
- 10/10 – PTO meeting 6:45 pm in the Commons
- 10/11 – Penn Manor Pink Out Day
- 10/14 – no school – Columbus Day
- 10/15-10/18: Spirit Week
- 10/15 – Patriotic Day – wear red, white & blue
- 10/16 – Tacky/Mismatch Day
- 10/17 – Grade Level Day – K wears purple, 1st blue, 2nd light blue, 3rd green, 4th yellow, 5th orange, 6th red, everyone else navy
- 10/18 – School Colors – wear blue & gold or Spirit Wear
- 10/17 – 2:50 – Kids’ Heart Challenge Assembly