- Read for pleasure
- Spiral Review (2nd side) #9-15 *You MUST show strategies and work
- Xtra Math (Penn Manor Speed dial page, Grow: student links (1st column), choose Xtra Math, sign in with: janet.ochs @pennmanor.net and student PIN #)
- Prodigy (under School Links on Mrs. Ochs’s blog (right side) Class codes (if you are having trouble getting on) Blue–053F1C; Gold–250842
- Complete the 2-sided worksheet for Week 5. It is due by Friday.
- Study for the Week 5 Test on Friday.
- Students can practice their words through the use of Spelling City (found under Fun Links on the right side of the blog post).
- Do DLR (Daily Language Review) Thursday-3
- The unit of study is William Penn
- Sign & return the WWE (Weekly Work Envelope) & WR (blue Weekly Report) by Friday
- Today, students attended an assembly where William Penn discussed a bit of Pennsylvania history and focused on one of our natural resources, our forests. Students then visited the “PA Woodmobile” and learned about products made from wood, as well as, invasive species that are currently threatening our forests. Ask your child what they learned today:)
- The next instrument lesson day with Ms. Almoney is Monday, Oct. 21 (Remember your instrument and book)
- 10/10 – PTO meeting 6:45 pm in the Commons
- 10/11 – Penn Manor Pink Out Day
- 10/14 – no school – Columbus Day
- 10/15-10/18: Spirit Week
- 10/15 – Patriotic Day – wear red, white & blue
- 10/16 – Tacky/Mismatch Day
- 10/17 – Grade Level Day – K wears purple, 1st blue, 2nd light blue, 3rd green, 4th yellow, 5th orange, 6th red, everyone else navy
- 10/18 – School Colors – wear blue & gold or Spirit Wear
- 10/17 – 2:50 – Kids’ Heart Challenge Assembly