- Read for pleasure
- Study for the Les. 27 Vocabulary Test next Tuesday, November 12
- Five (5) question review sheet (ch1-ch 5)–show work
- Several weeks ago, students were given a laminated multiplication chart to keep. If they lose their chart, they can replace it by downloading one from home. Students can borrow one from Mrs. Ochs, but it will be a lost responsibility star.
- Students will NOT have a spelling test this week due to three days of early dismissal (parent/teacher conferences)
- Students can practice their words through the use of Spelling City (found under Fun Linkson the right side of the blog post). It is still helpful, though, to have an adult give paper and pencil practice tests to check progress.
- Do DLR (Daily Language Review) Tuesday-6
- Students received their completed William Penn study guide today. The test will be next week (4-O Wednesday, Nov. 13; 4-G Thursday, Nov. 14)
- Sign & return the WWE (Weekly Work Envelope) & WR (blue Weekly Report) by Friday
- The next instrument lesson day with Ms. Almoney is Monday, Nov. 18 (Remember your instrument and book)
- PTO Book Fair–Monday, Nov. 5–Wednesday, Nov. 7
- Early dismissal (1:30 pm)–Nov. 6-Wednesday, Nov. 7-Thursday, and Nov. 8-Friday–P/T conferences
- Picture retake day is Tuesday, November 12.
- Every year Penn Manor School District assists families in need with Thanksgiving meals. We will be collecting between November 4th and Friday, November 15th (4th grade–canned sweet potatoes).