- Read for pleasure
- Study for the Les. 27 Vocabulary Test next Tuesday, November 12
- Several weeks ago, students were given a laminated multiplication chart to keep. If they lose their chart, they can replace it by downloading one from home. Students can borrow one from Mrs. Ochs, but it will be a lost responsibility star.
- Use the Week 9 List to prepare for the Spelling Test on Friday.
- Week 9 spelling homework must be completed & handed in by Friday
- Students can practice their words through the use of Spelling City (found under Fun Linkson the right side of the blog post). It is still helpful, though, to have an adult give paper and pencil practice tests to check progress.
- Do DLR (Daily Language Review) Tuesday-6
- The students have a one-page, green study guide to prepare for the Properties of Matter Quiz next week. (4-G on Mon., Nov. 11 & 4-O on Tues., Nov. 12)
- The William Penn test will be next week (4-O Wednesday, Nov. 13; 4-G Thursday, Nov. 14). Use the completed study guide for preparation.
- Bingo board completed by review day (4-O Monday; 4-G Tuesday).
- Sign & return the WWE (Weekly Work Envelope) & WR (blue Weekly Report) if you didn’t
- If your child is permitted to take their Chromebook home, remember to sign and return the permission form your received at the P/T conference.
- The next instrument lesson day with Ms. Almoney is Monday, Nov. 18 (Remember your instrument and book)
- Picture retake day is Tuesday, November 12.
- Every year Penn Manor School District assists families in need with Thanksgiving meals. We will be collecting between November 4th and Friday, November 15th (4th grade–canned sweet potatoes).