- Read for pleasure
- Study for the Les. 27 Vocabulary Test tomorrow, November 12
- We read to our Kindergarten Buddies today! 🙂
- Several weeks ago, students were given a laminated multiplication chart to keep. If they lose their chart, they can replace it by downloading one from home. Students can borrow one from Mrs. Ochs, but it will be a lost responsibility star.
- Use the Week 9 List to prepare for the Spelling Test on Friday.
- Week 9 spelling homework must be completed & handed in by Friday
- Students can practice their words through the use of Spelling City (found under Fun Linkson the right side of the blog post). It is still helpful, though, to have an adult give paper and pencil practice tests to check progress.
- Do DLR (Daily Language Review) Tuesday-6
- The William Penn test will be this week (4-O Wednesday, Nov. 13; 4-G Thursday, Nov. 14). Use the completed study guide for preparation.
- Bingo board completed by review day (4-O Monday; 4-G Tuesday).
- Sign & return the WWE (Weekly Work Envelope) & WR (blue Weekly Report) by Friday
- FYI: Chromebooks will now be available for students to take home on Monday, November 18 (the completed, signed permission packet is required (this was given out at the parent/teacher conference).
- The next instrument lesson day with Ms. Almoney is Monday, Nov. 18 (Remember your instrument and book)
- Picture retake day is Tuesday, November 12.
- 11/14 – PTO meeting 6:45 pm in the Commons
- Every year Penn Manor School District assists families in need with Thanksgiving meals. We will be collecting between November 4th and Friday, November 15th (4th grade–canned sweet potatoes).
- Historical Society holiday ornament–due by November 22 (See info sheet in this week’s WWE). An Early American Candlelight Christmas event–Saturday, December 14, between 5-9 p.m.
- Don’t throw away your paper towel rolls! Second grade is making totem poles and are in need of them. Please send them in by November 26. Thanks!
- Santa Shoppe–Friday, December 6; 6-8 pm.