- Read for pleasure
- Study for the Lesson 16 vocabulary test on Wednesday, November 27
- Today, students finished up the Benchmark 2 (chapter 4-6).
- Ss made Conestoga wagon wheel ornaments for the CAHS.
- No spelling test or homework this week because of the holiday vacation.
- *Students will receive the Week 11 word list and worksheet tomorrow. The test will be Friday, December 6.
- Students can practice their words through the use of Spelling City (found under Fun Linkson the right side of the blog post). It is still helpful, though, to have an adult give paper and pencil practice tests to check progress.
- Do DLR (Daily Language Review) Monday-8
- Use the green half-sheet study guide to prepare for the quiz on the scientific method next week. (4-G on Thurs., Dec. 5 and 4-O on Fri., Dec. 6)
- Our focus has been on LOCATION, one of the five themes of geography. Today, using relative location (references of landmarks, direction, distance, and time), student partners had to write directions to a specific Conestoga school location from our classroom. Then using their written directions, the class named the location. The students found out it is harder than they thought it would be to explain relative location;)
- Sign & return the WWE (Weekly Work Envelope) & WR (blue Weekly Report) by Wednesday
- FYI: Chromebooks MUST come to school fully charged each day.
- The next instrument lesson day with Ms. Almoney is Monday, Dec. 16 (Remember your instrument and book)
- An Early American Candlelight Christmas event–Saturday, December 14, between 5-9 p.m. (You can see the students’ ornaments.)
- Early Dismissal (1:30 pm)–Wednesday, November 27
- Thanksgiving Break–November 28, 29, and December 2
- Santa Shoppe–Friday, December 6; 6-8 pm.
- Supporting Penn Manor families during the holiday season: 4th grade — BOTTLES OF SHAMPOO. Collecting between Tuesday, December 3– Wednesday, December 11.