- Read for pleasure
- Use the list to study for the Lesson 12 Vocabulary Test next week
- p. 516 #7-17 odds only–YOU MUST SHOW WORK (calculators are permitted)
- Bonus question (optional)–p. 516 #14
- video for absentees: http://studyjams.scholastic.com/studyjams/jams/math/fractions/simplest-form.htm
- Study the Week 14 list for the test on Friday, January 10. The Week 14 spelling homework must also be handed in by this date.
- Students can practice their words through the use of Spelling City (found under Fun Links on the right side of the blog post). It is still helpful, though, to have an adult give paper and pencil practice tests to check progress.
- Do DLR (Daily Language Review) Monday-10
- Use the green study guide to prepare for the short quiz on magnets & kinetic/potential energy next week (4-G on Monday, Jan. 6 & 4-O on Tuesday, Jan. 7)
- Sign & return the WWE (Weekly Work Envelope) & WR (blue Weekly Report) – These will be sent home again on Monday.
- WE ARE OUT OF TISSUES! Any donations would be appreciated–thanks:)
- Girl Scout Troop 70146 is collecting donations for Lancaster County Pet Pantry. Some Items include: old towels, cat and dog food (any size or brand), distilled water, clorox wipes only, paper towels, detergent, Ziplock gallon bags. For a more detailed list, check out the Conestoga blog (under school links). Donations are needed by January 10.
- FYI: Chromebooks MUST come to school fully charged each day.
- The next instrument lesson day with Ms. Almoney is Monday, Jan. 6 (Remember your instrument and book and set new goals)
- January 9–PTO meeting in the Commons at 6:45 p.m.
- January 10–End of MP 2
- January 13–No school (teacher in-service)
- January 20–No school (MLK Day)
- January 27–report card distribution